For balancing the intense mental and physical activity
"4-Stars" Ginseng. European Pharmacopoeia quality parameters.
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most farmed ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most popularly used adaptogens worldwide. Ginsenosides are responsible for most of the activities of ginseng. There are over 30 types, being one of the most important the so-called Rg1 as it plays an important role in the functionality of the central nervous system.
MARNYS® use European Pharmacopoeia quality parameter's Ginseng, with a minimum ginsenoside (Rg1) content of 20%. Each softgel contains 200 mg of Panax ginseng extract (equal to 1000 mg of Ginseng root) - measured by HPLC.
- It contributes to physical and mental performance, facilitating physical activity, concentration and memory.
- The synergistic association with Soy Lecithin supplies phospholipids, fundamental elements of cells especially those of the nervous system.
- Ginsenosides present in Panax ginseng have antioxidant capacity.
- Ginseng also contributes to maintaining a normal immune function and normal blood glucose levels, favouring therefore the energy process in mental and physical activities.
- The phospholipids in Soy Lecithin, the most abundant in body tissues, incorporate fatty acids in the cell membrane with better absorption and greater efficacy.
Each capsule contains 200 mg of Panax ginseng concentrate (equal to 1000 mg of Ginseng root) and 30 mg of high purity soya lecithin, soya oil and beeswax.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (red iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soy
1 capsule per day, before breakfast.